 CAD / 3832
    **** MLCAD V1.9 IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD **** —Michael Lachmann
   I'm glad to announce the release of MLCad V1.9! New features: - A lot of bug corrections - Part Grouping - Automatic part upgrades in a model - Enhanced export functionallity with postprocessing - New text entry dialog for position and rotation with (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

        Re: **** MLCAD V1.9 IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD **** —Chuck Sommerville
     Thank you very much, I really like the 3 steps of export. This allows for L3P Post processing before going into POV. When you add DLL plugin support, perhaps programmers can add sub model generators, like minifig editors or hose generators. Thanks (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Sv: **** MLCAD V1.9 IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD **** —Mogens Sørensen
   I haven't had much time to use your program since the last release, but rendering speed seams to have dramatically increased. And that's really nice. I hate pointing at errors, when I really want to say that this is a absolutely great program. But (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)