 CAD / 3836
Sv: **** MLCAD V1.9 IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 12:18:21 GMT

I haven't had much time to use your program since the last release, but
rendering speed seams to have dramatically increased. And that's really
nice.

I hate pointing at errors, when I really want to say that this is a
absolutely great program. But ... :-)

When changing to different a model/multipart, it refreshes the views with
the model that was before.

In Select Color: First I select an unused color. Then if I select Custom
color, and immediately after, selects Define a color, the program crashes.

And if I define a new color, the part is getting the old grey color.

In the part preview: When scrolling up/down with the arrows, it only scrolls
one part. Not a complete row.

--

One method for finding parts that you don't know the name of, could be a
quaternary window. How high, wide and deep is it. Is it round, is it slope,

I agree with you. Some of the new icons isn't fitting. But I like the ghost
:-) I don't like the zoom icon, I think it should be a magnifying glass. If
I can find the time, I will try to draw some suggestions.

--
Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen
E-mail: Djelle@email.dk