 CAD / 3829
    request for comments: ATSTEP meta command —Paul Gyugyi
   I've been frustrated by trying to use STEP to create instruction sheets. Typical problems: I need step 3 to have the model upside down; I need step 5 to be a sub-assembly that gets added in step 6 to the parts in step 4; etc. I've had limited (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: request for comments: ATSTEP meta command —Michael Lachmann
   In lugnet.cad, Paul Gyugyi writes: <SNIP> <I'm thinking of a new meta command, with the syntax (...) <SNIP> (...) BIG SMILE .... MLCad V1.9 will offer some new meta commands which do exactly what you wan't not only the sub-file command can be used, (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: request for comments: ATSTEP meta command —Ralph Hempel
   <snipped ASTEP discussion> (...) Michael, I'm glad you still have a smile on your face. I remember when you had MLCad in a usable form about a year ago and you were casting around for other hobby related programming tasks. I encouraged you to stick (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.cad)