 CAD / 3830
Re: request for comments: ATSTEP meta command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 10:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Gyugyi writes:
<SNIP>
<I'm thinking of a new meta command, with the syntax
0 ATSTEP n 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 foo.dat
which would act exactly like a Type 1 include line, but
would stop at the nth occurance of a STEP.  Saving of
bitmaps would be suppressed when inside an ATSTEP. • <SNIP>
-gyug

BIG SMILE .... MLCad V1.9 will offer some new meta commands which do exactly
what you wan't not only the sub-file command can be used, but also any command
you like!
All you need is MLCad V1.9 which I will release hopefully this weekend!

Michael