 CAD / 3741
    Rendered image to jpg? —Jon Palmer
    I have a really silly question. I finally figured how to use Pov ray a little but I don't know how I would go about saving my finished model after it's rendered, in another file format like jpg. I'm trying to put a few models on my website. Told (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Rendered image to jpg? —Matthew Moulton
     What you can do if you have Windows 98 is when you have the model in Pov ray hit the Print Screen button (top row, right side). Then open Paint, click on Edit, and then Paste, and boom there it is. Course you'll want to crop it a little bit and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Rendered image to jpg? —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) There are better ways, especially if you want to preserve 24-bit color without a 24-bit color display. By default, POV outputs TGA files after rendering, but I don't know where. In povray.ini, there's a line that you can change to send the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Rendered image to jpg? —Jon Palmer
    Hey thanks for all the help everybody. I just realized right after I posted that Pov Ray saves the renders as bmp's in my ldraw file. Doh. Thanks again. -Jon. www.geocities.com/le...rdiel.html jpalmer@oklahoma.net (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)