 CAD / 374
Re: Unfinished Project: T-Rex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:58:34 GMT

And I published my great unfinished work months ago.

See <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/spaceshipbr.html>

And, not surprisingly, it's still unfinished.  It's pretty close to
being exactly as unfinished now as it was then.  Well, that's not
exactly true.  But you get my point.  I should at least update those
pages someday...

Steve

Once upon a time, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

In the spirit of Sproat's "Unfinished Projects Series", herewith is
presented "T-Rex - the head"

Been sitting on the shelf for months now, waiting for further
inspiration to strike.