 CAD / 373
Re: [model] walker toy, Penguin.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:54:57 GMT

Once upon a time, "Linc Smith" <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> wrote:

Fast to build, fun(ny) to watch. Nothing too grand, but there was a call to
blow the dust off some unpublished .dats so...

If you build it you will see why it's called Penguin.

LINC

Try a front view to see the feet better.

Great!  Now, can you make an animated gif of it?  Probably using L3P and
POV-Ray.  But I've done them with just LDraw.  Those were fairly
painful.

Once upon a time, I even thought about developing extensions to LDraw
(more meta-commands) to support animations...

Steve