 CAD / 3717
3716  |  3718
Subject:
L3Lab is so awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:21:10 GMT

Just wanted to state again how wonderful it is to have this program.  It made
reviewing the voting parts much easier and better, and makes it much easier
to create parts as well.

Tore, I sincerely hope you continue to develop this excellent piece of
software--especially to make it work more seamlessly with LDAO's Editor.

If others haven't taken the time to download this yet, don't delay any
longer!  It's the .dat viewer people have been asking for for  years.