 CAD / 364
  lcad list activity...

  Re: lcad list activity...

(...) There's some activity now... Some discussion about whether formal help from Lego through Jeroen would be beneficial or not. Plus, a new parts update announcement from Terry. Other than that, it's been really quiet lately. I would probably (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lcad list activity...

(...) For last the couple of days, there have been a fair number of posts. Mostly meta-discussion, unfortunately. :( Steve (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lcad list activity...

(...) Yeah, I figured out what the problem was. I'd just reinstalled and put my *other* email address into my client. Oops. Pretty neat stuff going on. Ben (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)