 CAD / 366
Re: lcad list activity...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:25:16 GMT

Ben Vaughan wrote:
So...is it me or is the lcad mailing list completely dead?
Hmm?

There's some activity now...  Some discussion about whether formal help
from Lego through Jeroen would be beneficial or not.  Plus, a new parts
update announcement from Terry.  Other than that, it's been really quiet
lately.  I would probably blame both college finals and the impending
holiday season (which I have resolved to never enter a holy war
over(1).)

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) For futher discussion on this, please join the fray at
lugnet.off-topic.debate.(2)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com