 CAD / 3588
  Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...

(...) Well, I can also do this using LDAO & LDlite, and just as manually. The reason I'm asking someone to modify the LDLite code is because I want an automated way to do this, and it seems that LDLite is 75% there already. Automated, because I've (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...

Don't forget my favorite, FVR, a java look-alike of QTVR that's free; (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Another request to LDlite programmers...

(...) Pretty cool, Paul! What kind of interface does FVR use for compiling the VR array? What sorts of images can one input? Tell me, tell me! :) I'm also using Alias Studio for a lot of my design work, and I'll probably be making ample use of *VR (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)