 CAD / 3563
3562  |  3564
Subject:
Race scene wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:06:47 GMT

(FU: lugnet.cad)

I'm now officially in the wallpapering business!  I've made my first
wallpaper.  It's a race scene.  Ok, so there's only one car, and it's
driverless!  But it's a start.

You can grab one wallpaper from this URL:

There are wallpapers in the sizes: 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200.  Are there any
other sizes people would like to have?

The file sizes are somewhat large, since I used 93% JPEG quality to avoid the
JPEG artifacts.

Let me know what you think!  Would you rather have the scene without the
motion blur?

BTW, the LDraw model can be had from:

    http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1056

Fredrik