 CAD / 3560
Re: Camera positioning for animation in POV with L3P files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:49:50 GMT

Rob Farver <rfarver@rcn.com> writes:
If I can get an understanding of how to calculate
the camera position I should be able to create my own curve tracking.

A few posts back in lugnet.cad.ray, I posted some lines of POV code that
calculated the camera position using a polar coordinate system...
HTH,
--Bram