 CAD / 3514
Re: Some nostalgia: Childhood MOCs and some others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:01:23 GMT

Mladen Pejic wrote:

Awesome models Selçuk. I like how they all you plate and brick to "sculpt" the
shape of the real like vehicle. I especially like your Shuttle and Colonial
Viper. This is not to say your other aircraft and ship models aren't
cool.......They're just as awesome. Hmmm.... I wonder if I could make a
request, how about an APC or a Bomber ala B-2. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Thank you very much for your nice words...:-)

I like "sculpting" like this but actually it is closely related with
being a rather old timer (I got my first set in 1976) and having "bricks
and plates mostly" type of collection when I started playing with Lego,
and played with this (almost) same collection till my darkages started.

Although I like classical "studs up" building approach, I always droll
when I see people using all the strange parts in all stunning
configurations (Jeremy Sproat, Karim Nassar, most of the SW building
contest participants and many others) and realize at that times, while
I'm being an experienced and full featured technician, they are the real
engineers..:-)

For the models that I uploaded, my favorite ones are these two, too.
Actually only post darkages models that I built are these two plus
Titanic, but if we consider childhood models only, my most favorite one
is the floating plane..:-) I remember how I amazed when I finished it
"Wow, look what I've done!.." :-)

Selçuk