 CAD / 3478
  Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?

(...) If they continue to sell it you can take them to court for violating the license. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?

(...) Thank you very much for this information, I just sent them a note that they have to stop selling MLCad .... I did never permit someone selling MLCad, I think we should try to keep the things free! But with such things happening I wonder if I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?

(...) to (...) license. (...) have a legal protection insurance :-) Michael (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?

(...) I posed some questions to the vendor including "what does it look like" and got back the MLCAD Waggon.mpd image - so it is definitely MLCad. You might be interested in the answers to the other questions. My questions ... ) I'd like to know a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)