 CAD / 3443
Re: Help with LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Comeaux wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Comeaux wrote:

I just downloaded LDraw and all of its components.  I went to run it, but
receive this error:  "Runtime error 200 at 0002:00CB."  This occured trying • to
run C:\LDRAW\LEDIT.EXE.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks a ton.

Not surprisingly, this is a FAQ.  Please go to
<http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/#question-28> for information and • the
fix.

Thanks so much - just found the FAQ on my own a few minutes ago.  Sorry to be
a pain.  Also sorry for the double-post, but my PC crashed as I was posting
the first message and I didn't think it made it.

No problem.  My reply was an attempt to balance between providing helpful
information, saving my time, and raising general awareness for the LDraw FAQ.

Steve "efficiency" Bliss