 CAD / 3440
Re: Help with LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:30:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Comeaux wrote:

I just downloaded LDraw and all of its components.  I went to run it, but
receive this error:  "Runtime error 200 at 0002:00CB."  This occured trying • to
run C:\LDRAW\LEDIT.EXE.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks a ton.

Not surprisingly, this is a FAQ.  Please go to
<http://www.ldraw.org/memorial/archive/FAQ/#question-28> for information and • the
fix.

Thanks so much - just found the FAQ on my own a few minutes ago.  Sorry to be
a pain.  Also sorry for the double-post, but my PC crashed as I was posting
the first message and I didn't think it made it.