 CAD / 3424
  Parts info

Hello there! I've just launched myself into the world Ldraw to document some of my creations (last night in fact I did my first model rendering). However, there are a few parts I could not find in the latest Ldraw parts list (maybe I'm just looking (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts info

(...) Part 4524 Minifig Tool Mallet Ryan (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts info

(...) As far as I know the lattice insert has been made but not the bars one. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)