 CAD / 3379
    Re: help! —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Hi F.L., (...) I never use Windows, so I can't help you much. I have copied this message to lugnet.cad [1], where there most likely is somebody who can answer your question. Since you are using Windows, you might want to use one of the LDraw clones (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: help! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) It sound like your problem is that you're clicking on LDraw. LDraw is a command line driven program, so if you don't tell it what to draw, it won't draw anything. To see how to use LDraw correctly, take a look at: (URL) you are using Windows, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)