 CAD / 3344

Hi, We bought an unopenend Lego Loco at a discount store and I can't get it to load on the computer. Install shield comes on, runs for awhile, shutsdown and then my computer runs super slow until I reboot. Any ideas or suggestions for me to try. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Loading Lego Loco

(...) Sure. Try posting this question in the lugnet.games.lego.loco newsgroup. This group is for discussion of Computer Aided Design and folks here may or may not be able to help you. If they did, they'd be off topic. Questions about the Game, Lego (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Loading Lego Loco

Sorry, I mainly watch postings in trains and marketplace so wasn't sure where to go with this. (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Loading Lego Loco

(...) No prob... the way to figure out where a post should go would be to look at the newsgroup hierarchy from the web interface... read the group charters to get a sense for what is and isn't OK. Reading the lugnet.cad charter would have quickly (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Loading Lego Loco

(...) I vote for "may not". :) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.admin.general)