 CAD / 325
    Re: Heavy Duty Articulated Pulling Truck —Steve Bliss
   I just happened upon the following, while getting up-to-date on my handy-dandy "Guinness World Record Holder Calendar". It's the entry for last Saturday, Nov. 28. "Largest Truck "The Terex Titan 33-19, manufactured by General Motors Corporation and (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

        Re: Heavy Duty Articulated Pulling Truck —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) OK, so I got the horspower wrong. That engine, no doubt, is made by the ElectroMotive Division of GM, the locomotive folks, either in LaGrange IL, or London ON. It's a bit derated, as the top end diesel engines are pushing 6000 turbocharged hp (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)