 CAD / 3217
Re: MLCAD 3D View question Please HELP!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:00:08 GMT

By the way...  I definitely like your idea about the mouse rotation ability....
of course...  I'm not the programmer!!  I love ML CAD and Thank Mike for
developing it...  I started with MLCAD instead of LDRAW... and am very happy
that I did.... it seems alot easier (to me) to use than Ldraw (by comparing
tutorials of the programs)perhaps its my preference for windows based programs
over DOS!!

Thanks,
Dan

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.cad, Dan Bobrovsky writes:
Hi all,

Basically is there any way to change to a different angle in 3D mode...

we'll have to wait for mike lachman to give a definative on this, but i
believe there is currently *not* a way to alter the 3D viewing angle...
many of us have requested the ability to alter the viewing angles freely, and
even same custom camera viewpoints (ala LDraw) so hopefully that is something
that will surface in a future release...

my personal request would be for a mode where the view is rotated with a mouse
click-drag (once again, like my favorite, 3DSMAX)