 CAD / 3203
  Question about parts

Hello all, I just took my first dip into the waters of LEGO cad, using MLCad. I was wondering where I can find a list of the parts that are currently under development. I would like to make some Aquazone-based creations, and there are a few pieces I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Question about parts

(...) Joel, Generally, you can look for parts in lugnet.cad.dat.parts. Often, they will be available in that group before they are released in a parts update. The three-blade propeller (part 6041, I think) was posted recently. Some version of the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)