 CAD / 3205
Re: Question about parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:

Hello all,
I just took my first dip into the waters of LEGO cad, using MLCad.  I was
wondering where I can find a list of the parts that are currently under
development.  I would like to make some Aquazone-based creations, and there are
a few pieces I haven't seen so far in the current list.  Specifically, I was
wondering about the three-bladed Aquazone propeller, the octagonal angled
piece, and the bottom section of the octagonal Aquazone cockpit.
Any info, help, or tips 'n tricks would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Joel,

Generally, you can look for parts in lugnet.cad.dat.parts.  Often, they will be
available in that group before they are released in a parts update.  The
three-blade propeller (part 6041, I think) was posted recently.  Some version of
the zigzag brick was posted some time ago.  The big octagonal base, it *seems*
like someone posted a mock-up, but I don't remember for sure.

The best way to track down a piece is to locate the 4- or 5-digit id number
stamped on the part, and search from <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/>.

Steve