 CAD / 3152
    Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Larry Pieniazek
   Given an MPD, how do I turn the MPD into a .dat, that is, undo all the submodeling? If I can do that, I can just generate images from the .dat and the submodels. However, I don't see how to get LDLite to give me images, except by using a paint (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Steve Bliss
   (...) Manually, just cut and paste from the MPD into the various DAT files. Or an MPD splitter program. Jacob has a command-line program, go to (URL). Mpeedy is another utility, it can build and split MPDs. It's a Windows program, with a GUI and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Jeff Boen
   (...) here's the correct M-Peedy URL: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)