 CAD / 3153
Re: Bitmaps from MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:05:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Given an MPD, how do I turn the MPD into a .dat, that is, undo all the
submodeling? If I can do that, I can just generate images from the .dat
and the submodels.

Manually, just cut and paste from the MPD into the various DAT files.  Or an MPD
splitter program.  Jacob has a command-line program, go to
<http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/#MPD.Files>.  Mpeedy is another
utility, it can build and split MPDs. It's a Windows program, with a GUI and
everything.  Unfortunately, the URL I've got for it seems to be out of order:
<www.flash.net/~onyx/M-Peedy/Mpeedy.html>.

However, I don't see how to get LDLite to give me images, except by
using a paint program and a screen capture program, did I miss
something? I have 1.6 (which chokes on the phantom of the opera house
just posted, btw)

Launch LDLite from a command-line, with the -MS option.

Steve