 CAD / 3146
    Bitmaps from MLCad —Larry Pieniazek
   I can't seem to get MLCad to give me bitmaps. When I do that, it produces one (which is from some screwy point in the set of steps) then does a dr watson. Has anyone seen this behaviour? Are there other tools that can handle fairly complex models? (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Steve Bliss
   (...) Can LDLite handle it? If not, you could split the mpd into it's component dat files, and then use LDLite. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Larry Pieniazek
   Given an MPD, how do I turn the MPD into a .dat, that is, undo all the submodeling? If I can do that, I can just generate images from the .dat and the submodels. However, I don't see how to get LDLite to give me images, except by using a paint (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Steve Bliss
   (...) Manually, just cut and paste from the MPD into the various DAT files. Or an MPD splitter program. Jacob has a command-line program, go to (URL). Mpeedy is another utility, it can build and split MPDs. It's a Windows program, with a GUI and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bitmaps from MLCad —Jeff Boen
   (...) here's the correct M-Peedy URL: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)