 CAD / 3126
    An new Idea for a new type of Web Page! Everyone read. —Chris Thompson
   Hello, I have an ... idea for all that are reading this. Wanna know what it is? Hrmm Well ok... I want to start a web page, not just any web page, but a web page for ldraw users to make worlds together. How? I am going to start up a page if I get (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)