 CAD / 3126
3125  |  3127
Subject:
An new Idea for a new type of Web Page! Everyone read.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 06:17:53 GMT

Hello, I have an ... idea for all that are reading this.

Wanna know what it is?  Hrmm Well ok...

I want to start a web page, not just any web page, but a web page for ldraw
users to make worlds together.  How?  I am going to start up a page if I get
enough people interested in it.

What is it?

It is a group of ldraw builders, and pov-ray designers that works together to
create space related lego themes, tons of them, that will be intertwined by
wars, alliences, treaties and pacts.  It will be a large project to unit the
people that love ldraw twords a stunning goal.

Please if you are interested in creating a world or even just making specialty
parts for different worlds, heck maybe just doing pov-ray stuff, reply to this
message or e-mail me.

This is me, signing off
     Chris Thompson