 CAD / 2988
  Re: 3D geometry question

Fredrik Glöckner: (...) Vectors don't start anywhere. A vector is just a direction and a length. (...) Lets call the vector along the edge e. (...) There are infinitely many solutions to the problem. When you have one solution, any rotation around v (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3D geometry question

(...) Sure. But to picture the vector as starting in the origin makes it easier to understand what I want in the paragraph below: (...) In fact, for my application, any of these solutions would suffice. (...) I think we also need some constraints on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)