 CAD / 2854
    Re: DAT Explorer update (v.0.6) —Brian Sauls
   I've been wanting to get inside of my models for the past, uh, less 3, carry the one, 22 years. Thanks. It's neat. Just the sort of thing my wife doesn't want me doing when I get home from work at midnight.:) Brian Sauls (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: DAT Explorer update (v.0.6) —John VanZwieten
    Brian Sauls <barbcue@nospam.home.com> wrote in message news:FI9F5n.DL5@lugnet.com... (...) Speaking of Brian, his mission-style house would be a great addition, due to all his nice detail work. And now the grocery store, too. -John Van (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)