 CAD / 2825
Re: Ferrari F50 Barchetta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Why the obeseeion with ferraris?

due to the fact that i consider myself a somewhat separated tifosi on this side
of the pond, i refuse to justify that question... :)

Do you own one?
haha!.. do you *really* think if i owned a ferrari i'd be sitting here building
with LEGO and writing meaningless posts in cybergeekdom?!?!?.. no WAY.. i'd be
out driving.. and if i had that kind of money, i'd no doubt be driving in the
mountains of italy (rather than the hideous conrete wasteland of Dallas, TX)
with my gorgeous-supermodel-girlfriend-of-the-week at my side.. hehehehee :)

Do you want to own one?

like bram said... "who doesn't!?!?!"
(not that my audi A4 turbo causes any complaint)

J :)