 CAD / 2793
  Re: Datsville overview

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FI2HCs.Jzw@lugnet.com... (...) Neat! So all you have to do is run all possible renderings ahead of time, then it would go real fast :-) So it's running POV each time I select a move or look? What (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville overview

I'm not specifying the Q option right now, I think that default to max. I tried Q5 and it was bretty boring and diddn't speed it up imensely. I also haven't adjusted the light sources. It appears the only one inside is in the upstairs room. KL (...) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville overview