 CAD / 2763
  help needed

I recently downloaded ldraw and all the attachments and have attempted to design my own mini-figs. However, I can not get the peices to fit on top of each other (interconnecting). Instead they just over lap each other. How can I fix this problen? (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help needed

(...) You probably need to use fine movement. If you hit the "m" key in LEdit, it toggles movement mode between fine, normal, and coarse. Use the normal movement to get close, then use fine mode to get it just right. You may also need to check (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: help needed

(...) I think I know what you are trying to say, at least I hope so. In order to get the pieces on top of each other, press home to move them up one plate thickness, and press end to move them one plate thickness down on the z-axis. Hope that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)