 CAD / 2766
Re: help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:19:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Matthew Scott Lindsey writes:
I recently downloaded ldraw and all the attachments and have attempted to
design my own mini-figs. However, I can not get the peices to fit on top of
each other (interconnecting). Instead they just over lap each other. How can I
fix this problen?

Matthew

I think I know what you are trying to say, at least I hope so. In order to get
the pieces on top of each other, press home to move them up one plate
thickness, and press end to move them one plate thickness down on the z-axis.
Hope that answers the question you were asking.
~Greg "Experimenting with signatures, if you can't tell" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/