 CAD / 2762
Re: Space scenes like in the old catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:06:38 GMT

Tobias Möller:

[ Where to find a sand texture. ]

Which one of them?

I can't remember, but I don't think it was on the official
POV-Ray site.

Will the blue grid really appear when turning up
AMB?

No. Sorry. What I meant was that you should put in some blue
cylinders to form the grid (~20 times the model size away
and with grid spacing ~4 times the model size), and increase
the ambience for those cylinders only.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --