 CAD / 2761
  Re: Space scenes like in the old catalogs

Which one of them? I´ve searched the web, found like 7 of them, and on povray.org there was one, but I could not find any sand texture in it, maybe I did not look to hard. Will the blue grid really appear when turning up AMB? Won´t that just make (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Space scenes like in the old catalogs

Tobias Möller: [ Where to find a sand texture. ] (...) I can't remember, but I don't think it was on the official POV-Ray site. (...) No. Sorry. What I meant was that you should put in some blue cylinders to form the grid (~20 times the model size (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)