 CAD / 2737
  Re: Datsville overview

(...) Are all the clickable regions going to be rectangular? Could you cut the image up into the individual sections, make each section be a separate link, and use a table to organize the sections back into the complete image? This would save you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville overview

(...) map, I'd much appreciate it. Just getting the bounding (...) The clickable regions are rectangular, but they won't line up in columns or rows. Also, as cars move around their coordinates will need to change. My goal is to use this same (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)