 CAD / 2721
  Datsville Updated

Check it out at its new location: (URL) , but you'll have to click on the red "X" to see the pick as I haven't figured out thumbnails yet. The original site is also updated: (URL) included Anders' house, scaled to 50% to fit in, so this may provide (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Updated

I like it John, you are so creative. For a call that close to the station, my men should have been there in about a minute, but not bad for their first call. This is getting better and better, John. KUTGW Chief Ryan Dennett Datsville Fire Company (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Updated

(...) John, if we ever need to remove a house like we did with the 'yellow house' can we burn it down to give my firefighters some training?? :) I'll do positioning of minifigs(but we'll have to wait until Chris has gotten more done on the hat). I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Updated

(...) If you're running unix, I can show you how to make thumbnails. KL (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Updated

(...) Nope, Win95. When he gets around to it, Todd's going to make a little routine to do that. Your info may be of help to him, though. -John Van (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Updated

Hi Spot the error: <quote> Datsville is a Virtual Lego(R) town which brings together town designs from a community of Lego(R) CAD enthusiasts. It is built from LDraw .dat files submitted to the newsgroup lugnet.cad.dat.models. Visit www.lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Updated

Hey, this is a serious project. No mere Kb for us! :-) Yeah, I spotted that yesterday, but Geocities file manager wouldn't work. Should discourage the rif-raf from attempting a download, though. -John Van Mikkel Breiler <mibm@image.dk> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)