 CAD / 2721
2720  |  2722
Subject:
Datsville Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:56:43 GMT

Check it out at its new location: http://www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville/ , but
you'll have to click on the red "X" to see the pick as I haven't figured out
thumbnails yet.  The original site is also updated:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/datsville.html.

I included Anders' house, scaled to 50% to fit in, so this may provide some
data for the scaling discussion.

Rendering time is up to an hour after adding more roads, several houses, and a
bunch of trees.  Oh, and I forgot to change the rendering quality to 2, which
is why you can't see through any of the glass.

Don't be too disappointed if your submissions haven't made it in yet.  I'm
adding more stuff every day, and would rather give you more frequent updates
than wait until I get it all in.

Enjoy!

-John Van