 CAD / 2720
Re: Help with missing parts files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:26:02 GMT

Ok.  Never mind.  I found the problem.  I was missing the two original parts
updates:
lp97-13.exe and lp97-14.exe.
The reason that I had a problem, I think, is that the LDraw.org site's
getting started section does not mention these two updates.  In fact, I
could not find them there, but had to go the mirror site that Ldraw.org
mentions: http://web.utk.edu/~mike/lcad/parts.htm

-Andy Lynch

Andrew Lynch wrote in message ...
Hello.  I am new to this so this may be a dumb question, but here it is:
When I try to view some of the Dat files that I get from the Model
newsgroup, I get the message that I am missing parts files.  Where do I get
them, or what did I do wrong during my install? • <snip>
Specifically, the parts files that I am missing include the following:
3460.dat, 6541.dat, 3794.dat, 3623.dat and 236a.dat

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
-Andy Lynch