 CAD / 2667
2666  |  2668
Subject:
does ldraw have the car wash brush holder piece(s)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:28:08 GMT

does ldraw have the car wash brush holder piece(s)?
I can find the brush holder street sweeper and the brush car wash but no holder piece for it. I need
it for my service station (it will have a car wash) so if anyone can point me towards it, mock it up
or suggest an alternative arangement of pieces then feel free to do so. if i cant get it then every
motorist in datsville will have to go around with dirty cars :)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com