 CAD / 2644
Re: Yoctofig scale Death Star!! (Was:My House in Microfig)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:07:47 GMT

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 08:06:58PM +0000, Robert Munafo wrote:
The other little-known small scale SI prefixes are femto- for 10^-15, atto- for
10^-18, and zepto- for 10^-21.

Isn't Zepto one of the Marx brothers?

*ducks*

Ciao!

--
Thank goodness modern convenience is a thing of the remote future.
-- Pogo, by Walt Kelly

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC