 CAD / 2616
    Re: ? for l*p authors: —Anders Isaksson
   John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Isn't it possible to do 'distributed' rendering with POV? Different parts of the picture can be rendered by different people. (At least i think so - have to read the manual again...) -- Anders Isaksson, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Distributed rendering with POV-Ray (Was: ? for l*p authors:) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Anders Isaksson: (...) It is. We have considered it for the "Linux Demo Day LEGO Movie Project" (is the title logn enough? :-), but since we are going to render several images, we have decided to do the distribution by "hand" (i.e. shell scripts). (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)