 CAD / 2614
  Re: Datsville Raceway

(...) *****KHALIP!******** NNN...NNNOOO...OOO!!!!! (there all going to laugh at you) what we need is a change!! lego / nascar trucks! now thats a plan. (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Raceway

(...) HEY!!! It can be a multi-car type track. Think about the Brickyard. I'm just starting off with the indy cars. If anyone goes ahead and makes a NASCAR Truck for this, make sure it is only 4 wide, as this will leave plenty of passing room. I'll (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Raceway

thomas Burger wrote in message ... <snip> (...) Swamp buggies. And hill climbers. And monster trucks---oooooh! Tractor pulls! Brian (bbq) Sauls (Cain't help it--the redneck's bred in) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville Raceway

heheheheehheheheheh ive done a sports truck back in my day.. im working on the airport now.. going th kl.net for plans.. (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)