 CAD / 259
    Re: New rendering: The sinking of Regina Maersk —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Isn't is possible to let the water cover the entire plane? (...) Perhaps adding some ground fog will make the impression of slightly worse weather? Nice picture, BTW. I think I may "borrow" your water-like POV-instructions later on! :-) (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New rendering: The sinking of Regina Maersk —Anders Isaksson
   Fredrik Glöckner skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Well, no. It's not practical, as a very large heightfield == super long rendering time, and if I stretch it to much there will be no wawes. But I think that problem can be solved by turning the field a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: New rendering: The sinking of Regina Maersk —Karim Nassar
    (...) Suppose you used the height field around the ships and then transitioned it into a simple bumpmap for the rest of the ocean? That way, you would see the waves against the ship hulls, but you would also get decent wave effects at distance and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)