 CAD / 2557
  Re: datsville monument

(...) Nor would there be anything but this. (...) I assume the torso is your own artwork? Could you post another copy with the torso inlined? Also, perhaps another 4x4 round for height? Otherwise, wonderfull! Now I'll have to insert spotlights for a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: datsville monument

(...) monumental (...) torso?? thats in the parts updates. if need be put just a plain torso in there. but about the changes for the monument itself yes i can do. the thought of a 2 x 2 45 deg brick with a " J J " is also a posibility..? ok cool (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)