 CAD / 2561
Re: datsville monument
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 05:07:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat, Thomas Burger writes:
i noticed there is no monument in the center of the park...

Nor would there be anything but this.

and all this ldraw stuff started with james jessiman, so i did a JJ • monumental
statue.

TMWYT

I assume the torso is your own artwork?  Could you post another copy with the
torso inlined?

torso?? thats in the parts updates. if need be put just a plain torso in there.
but about the changes for the monument itself yes i can do.

the thought of a 2 x 2 45 deg brick with a " J J " is also a posibility..?

ok cool then, ill do themz changes and add a JJ brick in there to