 CAD / 2553
  Re: Datsville

(...) I have a building don in LDraw, it's a breadshop and a butcher's and an apartment above them. I would happily donate it to the project (actually, I'd be proud if it were accepted) but I have a problem: It's built to use a plate as a floor, and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville

(...) This is perfect for Main Street! To prepare it for Datsville, just replace the baseplate with plates. The tiles for the sidewalk sit on top of the baseplates, so you'd want your building to be a plate's thickness higher anyway. This building (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)