 CAD / 2548
    Viweing Dat Files —Greg Majewski
   Hello, Sorry to bug everyone again, but i have another question. When I try to view someone's DAT file, I get a DOS prompt, but nothing happens. Also, when I am asked in which program I want to open the file, LDraw is not listed as an option, so I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Viweing Dat Files —John Bauman
     I beliwve theres either a "browse" or "other" button, you should select that and go to the location where ldraw is Greg Majewski wrote in message ... (...) view (...) am (...) model (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Viweing Dat Files —John VanZwieten
   (...) I strongly recommend downloading LDLite for viewing .dat files. If you associate .dat files with LDLite, you can view them directly from the lugnet web interface. Also, LDLite is considerably faster and allows shading. I just installed LDLite (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)